The healthcare sector is encountering a huge wave of changes in healthcare policies and regulations which in turn are modifying the environment for payers, care providers and other life-science companies. The accelerating cost of healthcare is altogether insisting healthcare providers and payers to embrace technologies that could further cut down costs and transform their operational processes.
Key attributes of next generation healthcare IT solutions
- highly scalable, low-cost, high-performance compute and storage solutions
- Flexible architecture to keep up with the upgrades
- Seamless data-integration on common analytical platform
- Quick extraction and analysis of unstructured data
- Data privacy and security for Protected Health Information and intellectual property
- Collaboration tools to keep up across geographic boundaries